Registration is designed for students who are 2 - 18 years of age (until the completion of high school) for all Regular and Summer Classes, Summer Camps, Intensives, Workshops and Master Classes.
Adults 18+ years of age must register but there is NO adult registration fee. Adults may purchase an "Adult Class Card" with a pre-set number of classes and use this card for any adult class on the schedule. You may attend as frequent or infrequent as you prefer and your card does not expire! We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
Interested students may purchase a one-time "Trial Class" to experience a class before enrolling. Participating in a Trial Class does NOT guarantee a spot in the class. Trial Classes are based on availability and must be reserved prior to the class.
1.Download the appropriate registration packet from the list below or pick-up a registration packet from either DXP location.
NO online or phone registration.
2. For Summer or Fall/Spring Classes, contact DXP to carefully choose your Class Level. All ages are guidelines for enrollment purposes. An instructor may feel it is necessary to change a student’s level to best meet her/his needs as a developing dancer. Dancers must be the class’ minimum age by the first day of the session, unless recommended by teacher.
3. Contact DXP to confirm availability in your desired class(es). Please check the website for the most up-to-date class schedules.
4. To reserve your place in class you must pay ALL required enrollment costs, as stated in your registration packet, upon submitting your registration forms. We do not pro-rate registration fees. You can pay via check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
5. Once complete, please submit your registration forms and payment to either Dance Xplosion front desk. You may also fax or scan/email the completed forms (512-727-8593 or Info@DanceXplosionAustin.com) as both go to the Owner's secure inbox.
6. If you need to withdraw your dancer from class you must submit the Withdrawal Form via email, fax or to either front desk prior to the 1st of the next month/session. Otherwise you will be responsible for the next month’s tuition.